- K-12 Tutoring
- SAME DAY TUTORING AVAILABLE!
- NO Long Term Contracts Necessary.
- Experienced Educational Specialists monitor students' progress.
- A personalized tutoring plan for every student.
- Background Checks on all tutors.
Tips on how to succeed in biology
Below you will find some sample biology problems you may see on one of your exams. If you would like one of our San Diego Tutor educational specialists to go over the answers with you, please send your answers to email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you.
For the following biology questions, please answer True or False.
1) Human blood is basic with a pH of 7.4.
2) Adaptive radiation explains how a favorable genetic trait can increase in frequency in a population.
3) Decomposition is probably the reason a stream is free of pollutants just a few miles downstream of a point where some sewage was dumped.
4)When it rain mixes with chemicals in the air, it’s then called acid rain. This effect will increase the pH of the fresh water located in steams.
5)The definition of a species is a group of organisms that can interbreed with each other but do not interbreed with others.