- K-12 Tutoring
- SAME DAY TUTORING AVAILABLE!
- NO Long Term Contracts Necessary.
- Experienced Educational Specialists monitor students' progress.
- A personalized tutoring plan for every student.
- Background Checks on all tutors.
Helpful Calculus Formulas
g(x) * f'(x) (product rule)
f(x)g'(x))/([g(x)]2) (quotient rule)
Remember that u'dx = du and may be
replaced by du.
Below you will find some sample calculus problems you may see on one of your exams. If you would like one of our San Diego Tutor educational specialists to go over the answers with you, please send your answers to email@example.com and one of our representatives will contact you.
Integrate the following equations
4)∫2x3 + 5x dx
Differentiate the following equation
1) f(x) = x3
2) f(x) = (x3 + 5x + 9)
3) f(x) = (x4 + 3x2 + 10x)
4) f(x) = ex + ex